Saturday, December 31, 2011

Funeral Card Friday & Great Grandpa Ouellette

      This is the funeral Card for Great Grandpa Ouellette, that I have posted about before. Although I didn't get to go to the funeral, I was given the card by my mother. It is in french (obviously). It also list his predeceased wife (my Great Grandmother) Aldea (nee Gervais). He died at the age of 86 having been born on Dec. 25, 1900.  I am glad I knew him, and wish I could have known him better. Really wish I would have had the insight to ask about and record the family history he could have told me about.  Unfortunately I was still young and not into genealogical research yet.  I will always fondly think of him and 'Remember When....'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate any comments or feedback. If you are a (distant) cousin just finding our connection, leave a message and a way to contact you to share information. God bless all.